Tuesday, 14 April 2009

TAKE THAT: BEAUTIFUL WORLD [2]

Hello ... Hello ... my old friends ... It's great to see you once again! Whilst channel hopping the other day, I tuned into one of the Sky music channels and was listening to one of last years Take That reunion tour concerts at the O2 Arena in London and was [not] shocked to hear the finale of ELO's "Concerto For A Rainy Day" from "Mr. Blue Sky" leading into their recent #1 single "Shine".

TAKE THAT: BEAUTIFUL WORLD [1]

As mentioned previously, I was not a Take That fan first time around - having said that, "Back For Good" was a fantastic song - but the more I hear their new stuff and their ELOesque songs and vocal arrangements, the more I think that, second time around, they are much more complete and credible! Yours Truly KJS never thought that I'd ever say or write that about these guys! It just goes to prove that it's always good to keep an open mind on musical things.

Until next "Time" in the ELO [and related] Universe ... KJS ... 14-Apr-2009

No comments:

Post a Comment