Friday, 27 March 2009

TAKE THAT: BEAUTIFUL WORLD [1]

Hello ... Hello ... my old friends ... It's great to see you once again! I did something today that I never thought I'd do. Yours Truly KJS bought a Take That album on CD! There on the shelf at my local supermarket was their 2006 album "Beautiful World".

ELO Beatles Forever [ELOBF] has a couple of things to say about "Beautiful World". Firstly, it is, in my humble opinion, very good. The two singles "Patience" and "Shine" are superb. The ELOesque "Shine" is a great track. The second thing I would like to say is: This album is both Beatlesque and ELOesque. A good addition to the record collection of any ELO fan me thinx!

Until next "Time" in the ELO [and related] Universe ... KJS ... 27-March-2009

1 comment:

  1. If you like this one Keith then I can recommend the follow-up to it; 'The Circus'. Lots of catchy tunes. Check out this preview of the album on YouTube: http://youtu.be/9Xie3gaEaXk

    ReplyDelete